17 August 2018
A must attend event Health Enterprise East (HEE) are pleased to announce details of the MedTech FUTURES Conference on Wednesday 31st October at the inspiring surroundings of the Wellcome Trust, Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge.
Hosted by Science Writer and Broadcaster Vivienne Parry OBE the conference will include keynote addresses from clinical entrepreneurs and senior leaders within the NHS and industry speakers from emerging tech areas such as AI, robotics and 3D printing.
Other highlights of the day include:
- Plenary Debates: Key Emerging Medech Trends & Learning from Experience (Successful Innovation Case Studies)
- Dedicated Breakout Sessions with a Focus on: Regulatory/IP, Raising Investment, Health Economics and R&D Tax Credits
- Medtech Accelerator Showcase- Supported by the Eastern AHSN: Spotlight on projects funded by the Medtech Accelerator, an innovative joint venture set up to facilitate the early stage development of medical technology innovations emerging primarily from within the NHS
- Innovation Voucher Competition: NHS staff from across HEE’s NHS membership compete for the chance to win funding for their idea
- Exhibition stands: Chance to see the latest innovations in development from HEE’s Member Trusts and related healthcare industry partners.
- Full Agenda will be available shortly.
Click here to register via Eventbrite
Who should attend:
NHS staff, academics, third sector and healthcare industry colleagues with an interest in the latest emerging trends in medical technology innovation.
The event is free to all NHS staff; for other attendees including other public sector bodies and private sector a small fee will apply.
Interested in exhibition stands, sponsorship or further info, email HEE’’s Marketing & Events Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 928040.